Terms & Conditions
- You agree that access to and use of this website and its content is at your own risk. Viatris may add, alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion. Viatris will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but gives no warranties, undertakings, or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose. Viatris disclaims all warranties, express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither Viatris, its affiliates, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any loss, damage or cost whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on information contained in this website, access to, use of, or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in its content. This limitation includes any loss, damage or cost caused by any viruses that infect your computer equipment, software or data.
- Third Party Websites and Links. This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over which Viatris has no control. Viatris makes no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any loss, damage or cost of any kind arising from such information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Viatris.
- Medical Information.This website may contain information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. For those which do, this information is provided for general information only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by your qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information in this website to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease - always consult with your qualified healthcare professional.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Viatris group companies own all copyright, patents, database rights, trade marks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or not), and all other intellectual property rights existing in this website and its contents. The contents of this website may only be copied for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly permitted above, you may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any part of it in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on it, without Viatris’ express written consent. In addition, the Viatris name and logo are registered trademarks, and may not be used without Viatris’ written permission. The misuse of Viatris’ trademarks or any
- other materials is prohibited and may be in breach of the local copyright law and trademark law. Please note that Viatris actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.